Monday, April 16, 2012

Happenings: Valentine’s Day Tea





For Valentine’s Day (“Dia de Amor”), Mrs. Richardson, Anna, and I made a tea party, a “Merienda,” for some of the ladies in the church. My friend Lupita is the one with the baby, and her little girl, Dayana (who is hiding behind the baby's blanket in the group picture), is her daughter whom I teach English. I don’t know why they all look so grumpy in that picture; they really aren’t!

It turned out to be such a good day, especially because one lady brought three guests who weren’t saved, and Mrs. Richardson was able to do a Bible lesson on God’s love, including a good discussion on the Gospel. These three ladies aren’t in the picture, because they had to leave early – but not before they had heard the Gospel and, very interested, asked questions about it! Praise our wonderful God!

No comments:

Post a Comment